Become a stylist with this Melissa & Doug Abby & Emma Magnetic Dress-Up. This wooden magnetic dress-up dolls play set includes two doll figures and 56 pieces of magnetic clothing that fit onto either one. Mix and match hundreds of possible doll outfits . . . then rearrange the pieces to change them again and again! Each magnetic fashion doll comes with a wooden stand for display and pretend play, and the complete fashion play set fits in a sturdy wooden storage tray that keeps everything in its place.
Melissa & Doug Abby & Emma Magnetic Dress-Up Dimensions
- Product: 1.25″ x 11″ x 14″
- 2.9 lbs
- Package: 13.85″ H x 10.85″ W x 1.15″ L
Magnetic Dress-Up Features and Specifications
- These adorable play sets feature magnetic dolls with doll stands.
- Plenty of clothing and accessory pieces for hours of dress-up fun
- 2 play sets in 1!
- Abby and Emma love to play dress-up and exchange mix-and-match outfits!
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, color and pattern recognition, and creativity
- WARNING: Choking Hazard – Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Ages 3y+
Ways to Play with the Dress Up Set
- Have kids dress Abby & Emma, then tell you a story about where they are going and what they will be doing.
- Have kids count the number of shoes or other articles of clothing contained in the set.
- Trace the pieces on paper and let kids color them. Assist in cutting out the new outfits that can be temporarily affixed to the existing pieces.
- Place four or more pieces in front of kids. Let them study the pieces before asking them to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask them to identify which piece was removed.
- Identify a specific outfit that Abby or Emma should wear, and have kids find it. For example, “Put a green shirt and pink pants on Emma.”