Thank you for shopping with us! All returns and exchanges must be authorized by Blossom. All returns & exchanges must be initiated within 14 days.
Please see our list below of Non-Returnable items before initiating a return request with us.
It’s important to note that Merchant Fees associated with all credit card and buy now pay later transactions are Non-Refundable. Unfortunately credit card processing and merchant fees are not refundable by the payment issuer.
For items that qualify for return:
- Returns and Exchanges must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order
- We do not accept the returns of items shipped internationally.
- Products must be:
- In original packaging with original tags
- Unused and new condition
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping on all returns.
- Orders past 14 days of receiving cannot be accepted for return.
- The shipping cost from your original order will not be refunded. (If you received free shipping, the cost of the original shipping label will be deducted from the amount refunded)
- Route shipping fees cannot be refunded once an order has shipped.
- Credit card processing and merchant fees cannot be refunded in original payment refunds (typically 2.9% to 6% of the purchase cost). This fee is waived for in-store purchases.
- Authorized returns that are shipped 14 or more days past authorization will be refunded at 50% after any return shipping charges are deducted.
- Unauthorized returns may not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee.
- In the event we provide you with a return label, that label will be canceled if not used within 14 days.
- Initiated return requests will be considered closed after 7 days of no communication.
- Returning is at the risk of the customer. Blossom is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in return transit.
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on the following items:
- Defective products with a manufacturer’s warranty
- Sale, Clearance, or Final Sale items
- Items with a discount of 40% or greater (whether marked Final Sale or not)
- Breast pumps
- Toilet training merchandise
- Products that have been personalized or made to your specifications
- Exclusive collaborations
- Baby Gear
- Car seats
- Furniture & High Chairs
- Play furniture
- Large and otherwise heavy items
- Outlet and Open Box Products
- Items that have drop shipped from a vendor
- Items that have been used, washed, or worn
- Please contact us to initiate a return after reviewing our list of non-refundable items.
- Once you have received return authorization, please return the item to the address provided
- Once a return is received and inspected we will issue a refund for the item(s) returned.
- You may return qualified items in store whether they were purchased online or in-store.
- Please be prepared to bring proof of purchase or provide information for us to find your order.
- In-store returns follow the same return policies above.
- Please contact us to initiate an exchange
- Once an exchange is authorized, we ask that you place a new order for the item(s) you wish to exchange for. Please include an order note with “Exchange Original Order #xxxxx”
- We’ll include a free return label with your new shipment.
- A full refund will be issued once items are returned and inspected.
- Please contact us if you would like to return an item/order you received as a gift from our store.
- Please provide a proof or purchase in the form of the original order #, the person who gifted the item, and the items in the order.
- All gift returns will be refunded in the form of a store credit.
- If you are exchanging an item, we’ll provide a free return label for the item. Once we see that an item has been scanned by a shipping agent, we will issue you a store credit for the purchase price of the item.
- If you are returning an item, please ship the item to the address provided in your return authorization. Once the item has been received and inspected, we will issue a store credit in the amount of the purchase price.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method or to a store credit/gift card within 1-12 business days of receiving and inspecting items.
- Refunds may be subject to restocking fees
- If your order was placed with Afterpay, Klarna, or Affirm, we will also deduct 6% to cover the non-refundable application fee for your purchase with the payment processor.
- If your order was placed with other forms of credit such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc., we will also deduct the non-refundable merchant fees which vary by merchant type, but are typically around 3% of the total transaction, plus a flat fee of less than a dollar. This fee is waived if you choose the refund in the form of a store credit.
- We are not responsible for any exchange rate differences for international orders where the refunded amount is different from the original amount paid due to exchange rate changes.
- Route fees are non-refundable once an order has shipped.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded as this was a service rendered by a third-party service provider.
- We may refuse a refund or only provide a partial refund if:
- Item received is in a state other than new
- Item has undisclosed damage from the customer
- Item received was not what was expected
- Item is incomplete or missing components
- Item was returned from the result of a refused package
Non-Refundable Merchant and Credit Card Processing Fees
Any Merchant Fees associated with all credit card and buy now pay later transactions are Non-Refundable for whole order cancellations or returns.
Unfortunately credit card processing and merchant fees are not refundable by the payment issuer. As one common example will illustrate: If a person places a $200 order to secure inventory during a sale, then later wants to cancel it, we’re being charged somewhere around $6.50 in credit card fees or $12 if they paid with a buy now pay later payment method.
As a small business, we’re not big enough to be our own merchant processor like Amazon, or have enough revenue to work out deals with merchant processors to avoid these fees. It should not be the burden of any business to be responsible for credit card processing fees simply because a customer placed an order, then changed their mind.
We will offer refunds in the form of a credit to the original payment method (less any shipping and payment processing fees) or a full refund in the form of a store credit.
If there is an inventory issue or other issue caused by us, that would require a portion or the whole of an order to be refunded, we would refund the full purchase amount as the issue was caused by us and not the customer.
Again, this is only an attempt to make transactions and refund fees as fair as possible to all parties involved.
Damaged and/or Defective Items
If an item without a manufacturer warranty arrives with a manufacturer defect, we can help. Please inspect your items as soon as they arrive. Items reported as damaged past 60 days from purchase are not eligible for return/exchange/refunds.
Examples of a manufacturer defect:
- Unfinished seams that cause a gap
- Backwards hand/foot cuffs
- Grossly uneven lengths for arms/legs
- Defective zippers
- Permanent marks on clothing due to dye or ink overruns
- Holes in an item right out of the package
We are not responsible for items that:
- Have excess strings that can be safely cut
- White press marks (these are the result of the pressing process during manufacturing and will come out when washed)
- Have uneven seams
- Were cut during package opening
- Damaged due to outside forces
- Damaged due to wear
- Damaged in washing machines or dryers
- Damaged due to bleach, detergent, or other chemicals
- Damaged due to removal of fixed tags and loops
- Damaged due to chewing
- Damaged after contact with fingernails/toenails
- Damaged from pets
- Damaged from velcro
- Stained after use
In the event of a damaged or defective item we may:
- Offer a partial refund for you to keep the item
- Refund for the item in the form of a store credit
- Exchange the item for free
We understand that some of the items we sell may be of delicate nature. As this is the nature of the items and not related to a manufacturer defect, we cannot issue any kind of compensation or warranty on these items.
We cannot guarantee cancelation before an order ships. In order to keep up with shipping demand, our warehouse hours start earlier than our customer service hours. Requests received after hours may not be received until business hours the next day. You may contact us cancel all or a portion of your order if it has not been shipped, with the exception of during sale events and drop days.
We will not cancel orders during sales events or drop days as this ties up inventory from other customers and takes our employees away from processing and shipping orders.
Once a label has been created and your order has been marked “Completed” it can no longer be cancelled.
- We reserve the right to deduct a 15% restocking fee for the cancellation of any order
- We are not responsible for any exchange rate differences for international orders between the time they are placed and the time they are cancelled.
- We will deduct the non-refundable 6% fee for orders placed with any buy now pay later method such as, but not limited to Afterpay, Affirm, or Klarna and are refunded to the original payment method. We will waive such fees if the customer chooses a refund to store credit.
- We will also deduct the non-refundable merchant fees associated with all other credit card type transactions (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.). These fees vary by transaction type but are typically around 3% of the transaction plus a flat fee that is typically less than a dollar. We will waive such fees if the customer chooses a refund to store credit.