Thank you for shopping with us! If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
Please see our list below of Non-Returnable items before initiating a return with us.
For items that qualify for return:
- Returns and Exchanges must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order
- We do not accept the returns of items shipped internationally.
- Products must be:
- In original packaging with original tags
- Unused and new condition
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping on online orders.
- Free return labels are provided on exchanges of equal or greater value.
- Orders past 14 days of receiving cannot be accepted for return.
- Any shipping charges from your original order will not be refunded.
- Route shipping fees cannot be refunded once an order has shipped.
- Authorized returns that are shipped 14 or more days past authorization will be refunded at 50% after any return shipping charges are deducted.
- Unauthorized returns may not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee.
- In the event we provide you with a return label, that label will be canceled if not used within 14 days.
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on the following items:
- Products with a manufacturer’s warranty
- Sale or Final Sale items
- Items with a discount of 40% or greater (whether marked Final Sale or not)
- Breast pumps
- Toilet training merchandise
- Products that have been personalized or made to your specifications
- Exclusive collaborations
- Car seats
- Furniture & High Chairs
- Play furniture
- Large and otherwise heavy items
- Clearance and final sale items
- Outlet products
- Items that have drop shipped from a vendor
- Items that have been washed or worn
- Please contact us to initiate a return after reviewing our list of non-refundable items.
- Once you have received return authorization, please return the item to the address provided
- Once a return is received and inspected we will issue a refund for the item(s) returned.
- You may return qualified items in store whether they were purchased online or in-store.
- Please be prepared to bring proof of purchase or provide information for us to find your order.
- In-store returns follow the same return policies above.
- Please contact us to initiate an exchange
- Once an exchange is authorized, we ask that you place a new order for the item(s) you wish to exchange for. Please include an order note with “Exchange Original Order #xxxxx”
- We’ll include a free return label with your new shipment.
- A full refund will be issued once items are returned and inspected.
- Please contact us if you would like to return an item/order you received as a gift from our store.
- Please provide a proof or purchase in the form of the original order #, the person who gifted the item, and the items in the order.
- If you are exchanging an item, we’ll provide a free return label for the item. Once we see that an item has been scanned by a shipping agent, we will issue you a store credit for the purchase price of the item.
- If you are returning an item, please ship the item to the address provided in your return authorization. Once the item has been received and inspected, we will issue a store credit in the amount of the purchase price.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method or to a store credit/gift card within 1-12 business days of receiving and inspecting items.
- Refunds may be subject to restocking fees or return shipping charges if a label was provided by us.
- If your order was placed with Afterpay, Klarna, or Affirm, we will also deduct 6% to cover the non-refundable application fee for your purchase with the payment processor.
- Route fees are non-refundable once an order has shipped.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded as this was a service rendered by a third-party service provider.
- We may refuse a refund or only provide a partial refund if:
- Item received is in a state other than new
- Item has undisclosed damage from the customer
- Item received was not what was expected
- Item was returned from the result of a refused package
Damaged and/or Defective Items
If an item without a manufacturer warranty arrives with a manufacturer defect, we can help. Please inspect your items as soon as they arrive. Items reported as damaged past 60 days from purchase are not eligible for return/exchange/refunds.
Examples of a manufacturer defect:
- Unfinished seams
- Backwards hand/foot cuffs
- Uneven lengths for arms/legs
- Defective zippers
- Permanent marks on clothing due to dye or ink overruns
- Holes in an item right out of the package
We are not responsible for items that:
- Have excess strings that can be safely cut
- White press marks (these are the result of the pressing process during manufacturing and will come out when washed)
- Were cut during package opening
- Damaged due to outside forces
- Damaged due to wear
- Damaged in washing machines or dryers
- Damaged due to bleach, detergent or other chemicals
- Damaged due to removal of fixed tags and loops
- Damaged due to chewing
- Damaged after contact with fingernails/toenails
- Damaged from pets
- Stained after use
In the event of a damaged or defective item we may:
- Offer a partial refund for you to keep the item
- Provide a free return label and refund for the item in the form of a store credit
- Exchange the item for free
We understand that some of the items we sell may be of delicate nature. As this is the nature of the items and not related to a manufacturer defect, we cannot issue any kind of compensation or warranty on these items.
You may cancel all or a portion of your order if it has not been shipped.
- We reserve the right to deduct a 15% restocking fee for the cancellation of Backordered or Preordered items.
- We will also deduct the non-refundable 6% fee for orders placed with any buy now pay later method such as, but not limited to Afterpay, Affirm, or Klarna and are refunded to the original payment method. We will waive such fees if the customer chooses a refund to store credit.