The Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair has a minimalist design that fits any dining space and grows with your baby. It’s is one of the most popular high chairs because of its easy to clean surfaces, eco-friendly materials, lifelong use, and the ability to use it from birth with the addition of the Tripp Trapp Newborn Set.
The Tripp Trapp High Chair is very sturdy to ensure your child’s safety, and features an ergonomic seat. You can bring your baby right up to the table with this high chair, with our without a tray (sold separately).
A High Chair That Can Be Used from Birth
Keep your newborn close to you while you eat by adding a Newborn Set Accessory (sold separately).
- Chair plus baby set and harness configuration allows for use as a high chair from 6 months to 3 years.
- Pull the chair right up to your dining table or add the Stokke Tray (sold separately)
- Easy to clean
- Remove the baby set as your child ages and they can use it as a special dining chair or desk chair!
- Made from sustainably-sourced wood
- Baby set made from recyclable plastic
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design that will never go out of style.
- Adjustable seat and footplate ensures both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 242 lb adult.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor.
- 5-point harness
- Extended gliders that give increased backward stability
- Extended 7-year manufacturer’s warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- Made from beechwood
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- JPMA Certified
Dimensions: 31 x 19 x 18 inches
Weight: 15.5 lbs
- Tripp Trapp Wooden Chair
- Baby Set with Harness
Available Colors for the Tripp Trapp
- Serene Pink
- Warm Red
- Hazy Grey
- Storm Grey
- Moss Green (discontinued)
- Whitewash (currently unavailable)