The Tripp Trapp high chair has a minimalist design that fits any dining space and grows with your baby! The Stokke Tripp Trapp makes best high chair lists because of its beautiful aesthetic, easy to clean surface, eco-friendly materials, long life, and the ability to use it from birth with a newborn set!
The History of the Stokke Tripp Trapp
The iconic Tripp Trapp was the first chair of its kind and was designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972.
Its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
Tripp Trapp High Chair Can Be Used from Birth
Keep your newborn close to you while you eat with the Tripp Trapp Newborn Set Accessory (sold separately).
Tripp Trapp Features
- This chair plus baby set and harness configuration provides everything your child needs from 6 months to 3 years.
- Pull the chair right up to your dining table or add the Tripp Trapp High Chair Tray (sold separately)
- Easy to clean
- Remove the baby set as your child ages!
- Made from sustainably-sourced wood
- Baby set made from recyclable plastic
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design that will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 242 lb adult.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor.
Tripp Trapp High Chair Safety
- 5-point harness
- Extended gliders that give increased backward stability
- Extended 7-year manufacturer’s warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- JPMA Certified
Tripp Trapp High Chair Accessories
Tripp Trapp Specifications
Tripp Trapp Dimensions: 31 x 19 x 18 inches
Tripp Trapp Weight: 15.5 lbs