You’ll love the ultra-soft bamboo of the Kyte BABY Sleep Bag Walker in Black and White Zen, and your baby will sleep well with the cozy covering! Sleep bags are a safe alternative to blankets, and this sleep bag walker allows walkers the freedom of movement without fear of falling. Ankle cuffs help trap heat in.
Don’t spend your time with a wiggly baby or toddler with a sleep bag that’s difficult to remove or change diapers in. With the Kyte BABY Sleep Bag Walker, the two-way zipper zips from both the top and bottom, making diaper checks and changes easy without completely undressing and waking up your baby.
Kyte Baby Sleep Bag Walker in Black and White Zen 1.0 TOG Features
- Made from ultra-soft and breathable silky bamboo rayon
- Exterior: Made from 97% Bamboo Rayon and 3% Spandex, Filling: 100% polyester
- Medium-weight for comfort in cooler temperatures
- Perfect for babies with sensitive skin or eczema
- Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial
- Double zipper makes it easy to use
- Ankle cuffs provide safe and comfortable movement
- Sleep bags/sleep sacks are a safer alternative to blankets in bed, reducing risk of SIDs
- AAP recommends no blankets or soft objects in a crib until after 12 months
- Free from flame retardant chemicals
- Wash cold water, gentle cycle with like fabrics. Items should be zipped/buttoned up to decrease pilling. Lay flat or hang dry.
Kyte BABY Size Chart and TOG Rating
Kyte BABY Sleeping Bag TOG Ratings Guide
TOG (Thermal Overall Grade) is a unit of measurement to calculate thermal insulation of a product. The higher the TOG rating, the warmer the product. When choosing a sleep sack or sleeping bag for your baby, it’s important to choose one based on the ambient temperature in their nursery.
Generally, thicker Kyte BABY TOG rated sleeping bags are recommended for cooler months and thinner Kyte BABY TOG rated sleeping bags for warmer months.