The Kyte BABY Sleep Bag in Daffodil with a 0.5 TOG rating is a lightweight addition to your sleep routine! Made from ultra-soft bamboo, this comfortable sleep bag from Kyte pairs well with a bodysuit, romper, or footie pajamas.
Don’t bother messing around with a wiggly baby or toddler with a sleep bag that’s difficult to remove or change diapers in. The J-shaped, two-way zipper zips from both the top and bottom, making diaper checks and changes easy without completely undressing and waking up your baby.
Kyte Baby Sleep Bag in Daffodil 0.5 Features
- Made from ultra-soft and breathable silky bamboo rayon
- Perfect for babies with sensitive skin or eczema
- Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial
- J-shaped double zipper makes it easy to use
- Sleep bags/sleep sacks are a safer alternative to blankets in bed, reducing risk of SIDs
- AAP recommends no blankets or soft objects in a crib until after 12 months
- Voted #1 Wearable Blanket by The Bump 2019
- Free from flame retardant chemicals
- Designed to be tight fitting
- Exterior: Made from 97% Bamboo Rayon and 3% Spandex, Filling: 100% polyester
- Hand wash, or wash separately on gentle cycle in cold water to help prevent pilling in your Kyte Baby products. Hang to dry. To prevent stretching, fold or roll, and place in a drawer or shelf. You may use a medium setting on an iron to remove wrinkles.
Kyte BABY Size Chart and TOG Rating
0-6 Months – Small
6-18 Months – Medium
18-24 Months – Large
Kyte BABY Sleeping Bag in Daffodil TOG Ratings Guide
TOG (Thermal Overall Grade) is a unit of measurement to calculate thermal insulation of a product. The higher the TOG rating, the warmer the product. When choosing a sleep sack or sleeping bag for your baby, it’s important to choose one based on the ambient temperature in their nursery.
Generally, thicker Kyte BABY TOG rated sleeping bags are recommended for cooler months and thinner Kyte BABY TOG rated sleeping bags for warmer months.
Recommended TOG Rating and Sleep Temperatures for Kyte BABY Sleep Bags
0.5 TOG: 74-78 degrees F (23-26 degrees C)
1.0 TOG: 69-73 degrees F (21-23 degrees C)
2.5 TOG: 61-68 degrees F (16-20 degrees C)
What Should Baby Wear Under Your Kyte BABY Daffodil Sleep Bag?
Depending on the TOG rating of the sleepsack, season, or your baby’s sleep preference, you could consider a bodysuit or onesie, or a footless romper. You could also use a footed sleeper (footie) in colder situations.
There are no reviews yet.