These adorable doodles on this convertible romper make the sweetest design and for such a great cause!
Hope is a print honoring the children who have or are fighting battles they should never have to face. Partial proceeds of this sweet print will be donated to University of Iowa Children’s Hospital and St. Jude’s in honor of Ty: a child who lost his battle at age 14.
Birdie Bean Hope Bamboo Viscose Convertible Romper Features
- Material: 95% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex
- Tagless neckline
- Foldover footies with grips
- Two-Way Zipper
- Zipper chin guard
- 12-18 Months to 3T have added length and run generously.
- Please refer to size chart, sizing up is recommended for room to grow!
- WASH/CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold with mild detergent, with other bamboo items for best results. Tumble dry low, lay flat, or hang to dry. Do not bleach. Use color catcher sheets to prevent color transfer
- Birdie Bean is built around giving back to the community! A portion of our proceeds from limited released items will go directly to charitable organizations who look to promote rescuing animals, child cancer awareness/research and other charities amongst our nation and communities.
Birdie Bean Size Chart