The embe Starter Swaddle is perfect for newborns with its wrap around swaddling action, but the ability to keep legs out!
For the newborn, the embé 2-way Swaddle features a patented Legs In or Legs Out design that allows baby to be cooled down, warmed up, or cleaned up (diaper changed) without unswaddling. The “no break-out” zipper design promotes longer, healthier sleep by recreating a womb-like comfort. Parents will sleep better knowing that we’ve implemented a no-rise neckline for SIDS Safety, and that our products are designated “hip healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
embe Starter Swaddle Features
Why sleep with feet out?
Science says, it’s actually your feet (not head) that’s best at getting rid of excess heat in the body, allowing you to cool down faster and regulate your body temperature, resulting in longer sleep and feeling more well-rested.
- No-break out zipper design keeps arms swaddled and means baby stays tucked in and falls asleep faster or stays asleep longer
- No-rise neckline for SIDs safety
- Looseness around hips earns the designation of “hip healthy” from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Patented Legs In/Legs Out Design
- Cool Down, Warm up or Change Diapers Without Un-Swaddling
- Made from 100% all natural cotton
- For babies 0-3 Months
No loose cloth to cover nose and mouth, no un-raveling, made of 100% all natural cotton.
How Does the embe Swaddle Work?
embe Starter Swaddle Specifications
- Sizing: 22″ L x 9.5″ W (shoulders to end of pouch)
- Adjustable snaps allow for 3 different lengths:
- Legs IN: 17″, 19″, 22″ (shoulders to end of pouch)
- Legs OUT: 12″, 13.5″, 15″ (shoulders to crotch)
- Material: 100% Cotton Jersey Knit
- Fabric Weight: 5.3oz or 150gsm, 0.5 tog