The World of Butterflies puzzle includes 8 beautiful butterflies from around the world! It perfects the skill of finding differences and similarities as well as noticing small details.
The butterflies can be removed from the puzzle and used as stacking figures or as part of pretend play! Puzzles like this are great for developing motor development and the ability to identify and match the correct forms. This puzzle has symmetrical shapes but both sides of each butterfly can be very different, just like in the real insects!
Bajo World of Butterflies Wooden Puzzle Promoted Skills
- Problem-Solving and Matching
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Language Skills
- Creativity and Imagination
- Fine Motor Skills
Bajo World of Butterflies Matching Puzzle Features
- Materials: Beechwood board and sycamore wood butterflies
- Measures: 11 x 6.7 x 0.9 inches
- Age: 18 Months+
- Renewable and sustainably harvested woods
- Certified non-toxic paints
- Bajo Toys meet EU and US standards for toy safety
- Made in Poland