Montessori sorting, stacking, and counting, this mushroom educational game is fun for so many educational activities. It consists of the tray for stacking the mushrooms and 4 types of mushrooms with 3 pieces of each type (12 mushrooms in total). The mushrooms painted with water-based paint and safe for the kids. Some of the ways for plays are: learning about mushroom types, establishing knowledge about eatable vs. not eatable mushrooms; counting and sorting mushrooms by their types, size, and by either they are eatable or not eatable mushrooms. Another idea for play is to hide mushrooms and ask your child to find them while directing them and teaching them prepositions such a: in front of, behind, next to, between, above, over, under below, in, on and so on.
Montessori Mushroom Set Educational Skills
- Fine Motor Skills
- Hand-eye Coordination
- Imaginative and Creative Play
- Social and Emotional Skills
- Visual-spatial Reasoning Skills
Wooden Mushroom Set on Tray Features
- Material: Beech Wood, Tilia Wood, and Linseed oil
- Size: Tray – 7.5 X 5.5 inches; mushrooms – approximately 2.5 X 1.5 inches
- Weight: 1lb 1oz
- Age Range: 3 Months+
- Adult supervision is recommended.
- Colors and patterns may vary due to the hand-made aspect of this product
Due to the handmade nature of these toys, they may ship without any tags or retail packaging.