The Thinkbaby SPF 30 Sunscreen stick provides mineral-based UVA/UVB Sun Protection in a travel-friendly and easy to apply stick. Safe for babies, kids, and adults, the Thinkbaby Sunscreen Stick uses Zinc Oxide as its active ingredient.
Thinkbaby SPF30 Sunscreen Stick Features
- Provides safe and natural protection
- Reef-Safe Formula
- Passes Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements, Thinksport vegan, Leaping Bunny certified sun creams contain no PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals.
- Water Resistant – Your child can swim, dive and play in the water safely. Our children’s sun cream provides the highest water resistance per the FDA, offering kids continuous protection for up to 80 minutes in the pool or sea before the sunscreen should be re-applied.
- SPF 30 provides 97% protection from UVB (compared to 99% protection from SPF100)
- Highest EWG (Environmental Working Group) Rating since 2010: 1
- Contains .64oz
- Made in the USA
Tips for Application
- Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
About Thinkbaby Products
With a team of physicians & scientists, Thinkbaby & Thinksport lead in the usage of safe materials for consumer products. We don’t wait for materials to make headlines in order to make a change. We continue to expand our products to offer alternatives to existing products on the market. Our efforts are energized by working with leading child advocacy partners & like-minded individuals seeking alternative products. We approach each product with the same criteria: safe, functional, & sustainable.