It can be scary to try new things. To take the risk that we may not be perfect at something the first time we try it. Learning to accept ourselves where we are, gives us the freedom to love ourselves and the courage to keep trying even when things are hard.
Yak’s story teaches the concepts of self-acceptance, perfectionism, and perseverance by reminding little ones that they are enough, just as they are.
Learning to accept themselves as they are, gives them the freedom to love themselves and the courage to keep trying even when things are hard.
The Yak Kin and Board Book Self-Acceptance Collection Supports:
Slumberkins Yak Kin Bundle Includes
Yak Kin in Ginger (new larger size)
Yak Board Book
Yak Affirmation Card
- Ginger Yak is made from the softest, silky fabric, a soft fur face and stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill.
- Made from 100% Polyester material
- Yak measures 14 inches long and 6 inches wide
- Yak Board Book and Affirmation Card are both 5×7″
- Slumberkins intentionally designs snugglers without any small, detachable plastic pieces
- Machine washable
- Made in Vietnam