Keys are versatile toys for both babies, toddlers and kids alike! These beautiful wooden set of 3 keys from Bannor Toys are made from Maple, Cherry, and Walnut Wood and designed to look like real keys with a groove down one side. They’re permanently strung together with a leather strap to give them a little movement.
Wooden Keys Skill Development and Ways to Play
- Sensory Play with touch and sound
- Develop hand-eye coordination
- Pretend play and roleplay when older
Bannor Toys Large Wooden Keys Specifications
- Measures approximately 4.5 inches long
- Do not use without full supervision and inspect the product before each use
- Contains small parts – discar if the leather ring is damaged or rivet is loose
- Finished in organic beeswax and flax seed oil
- Made in Iowa, United States of America
About Bannor Toys
For more than 10 years Bannor Toys has been creating heirloom quality, open ended wood toys to encourage imagination and creativity in children. Our use of color in conjunction with the natural beauty of wood make our toys fun and beautiful! Back in 2011 the idea that the wooden toys we had found in our grandparents houses could be made modern to allow our children’s imagination and creativity to develop in a way the battery operated toys of today don’t started us on a the journey to creating a company we are proud of. Bannor Toys has turned into a fundamental part of our family, who we are, and who we are teaching our children to be. It is only with diligence, hard work, late nights, and the highest of standards that we are a thriving toy company today built on reputation, responsibility, and the highest quality.