Sleep bag colors don’t have to boring! This fruity Papaya Sleep Bag from Kyte BABY is a medium-weight bag for cooler rooms or coller days.
Don’t bother messing around with a wiggly baby or toddler with a sleep bag that’s difficult to remove or change diapers in. The J-shaped, two-way zipper on Kyte BABY Sleep Bags zips from both the top and bottom, making diaper checks and changes easy without completely undressing and waking up your baby.
Kyte Baby Sleep Bag in Papaya 1.0 Features
- Made from ultra-soft and breathable silky bamboo rayon
- 1.0 TOG Medium-Weight Sleep Bag
- Perfect for babies with sensitive skin or eczema
- Bamboo is naturally antimicrobrial
- J-shaped double zipper makes it easy to use
- Sleep bags/sleep sacks are a safer alternative to blankets in bed, reducing risk of SIDs
- AAP recommends no blankets or soft objects in a crib until after 12 months
- Voted #1 Wearable Blanket by The Bump 2019
- Free from flame retardent chemicals
- Designed to be tight fitting
Kyte Baby Papaya Sleep Bag Materials
Exterior: Made from 97% Bamboo Rayon and 3% Spandex
Filling: 100% polyester
Kyte BABY Sleeping Bag in Papaya TOG Ratings Guide
TOG (Thermal Overall Grade) is a unit of measurement to calculate thermal insulation of a product. The higher the TOG rating, the warmer the product. When choosing a sleep sack or sleeping bag for your baby, it’s important to choose one based on the ambient temperature in their nursery.
Generally, thicker Kyte BABY TOG rated sleeping bags are recommended for cooler months and thinner Kyte BABY TOG rated sleeping bags for warmer months.
Recommended TOG Rating and Sleep Temperatures for Kyte BABY Sleep Bags
0.5 TOG: 74-78 degrees F (23-26 degrees C)
1.0 TOG: 69-73 degrees F (21-23 degrees C)
2.5 TOG: 61-68 degrees F (16-20 degrees C)
Kyte BABY Sleeping Bag in Papaya Care
Hand wash, or wash separately on gentle cycle in cold water to help prevent pilling in your Kyte Baby products. Hang to dry.
To prevent stretching, fold or roll, and place in a drawer or shelf.
You may use a medium setting on an iron to remove wrinkles.
What Should Baby Wear Under a Kyte BABY Sleep Bag?
Depending on the TOG rating of the sleepsack, season, or your baby’s sleep preference, you could consider a bodysuit or onesie, or a footless romper. You could also use a footed sleeper (footie) in colder situations.