You’ll love the ultra-soft bamboo of the Kyte BABY Sleep Bag in Flight, and your baby will sleep well with the cozy bag! Sleep bags are a safe alternative to blankets and are effecitve at keeping your baby comfortable at night.
Don’t bother messing around with a wiggly baby or toddler with a sleep bag that’s difficult to remove or change diapers in. The two-way zipper zips from both the top and bottom, making diaper checks and changes easy without completely undressing and waking up your baby.
Kyte Baby Sleep Bag in Flight 1.0 TOG Features
- Made from ultra-soft and breathable silky bamboo rayon
- Exterior: Made from 97% Bamboo Rayon and 3% Spandex, Filling: 100% polyester
- Medium-weight for comfort in cooler temperatures
- Perfect for babies with sensitive skin or eczema
- Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial
- Double zipper makes it easy to use
- Sleep bags/sleep sacks are a safer alternative to blankets in bed, reducing risk of SIDs
- AAP recommends no blankets or soft objects in a crib until after 12 months
- Free from flame retardant chemicals
- Wash cold water, gentle cycle with like fabrics. Items should be zipped/buttoned up to decrease pilling. Lay flat or hang dry.
Kyte BABY Size Chart and TOG Rating
0-6 Months – Small
6-18 Months – Medium
18-24 Months – Large
Kyte BABY Sleeping Bag TOG Ratings Guide
TOG (Thermal Overall Grade) is a unit of measurement to calculate thermal insulation of a product. The higher the TOG rating, the warmer the product. When choosing a sleep sack or sleeping bag for your baby, it’s important to choose one based on the ambient temperature in their nursery.
Generally, thicker Kyte BABY TOG rated sleeping bags are recommended for cooler months and thinner Kyte BABY TOG rated sleeping bags for warmer months.
About Harry Potter x Kyte BABY
With the Kyte BABY Licensed Harry Potter Flight Print, take to the skies with this magical print featuring three flying animal companions from the Wizarding World. Fawkes, the phoenix, is colored in rust red with his wings spread wide. Hedwig, the snowy owl, is colored in cloud white, with a sealed envelope in her beak. Buckbeak, the hippogriff is colored in cloud white, with his talons out and wings spread for flight. Stars colored in metallic gold shimmer realistically against the print’s dark ocean blue background.