Can’t stomach that morning deodorant routine? Ginger plus lime to the rescue. Earth Mama Ginger Fresh deodorant contains organic ginger, lime and calendula, formulated especially for sensitive skin, pregnancy and breastfeeding, and best of all, it’s effective for everyone. Only clean, fresh ingredients, without any of the stinky ones!
Think you’re too sensitive for deodorants with baking soda? You got another thing comin’! This formula was made for extra sensitive skin with the perfect balance of baking soda and magnesium. Just enough to work, not enough to hurt.
Why choose Earth Mama’s Natural Deodorant?
Much of what goes ON your skin goes IN, which is why Earth Mama Deodorants contain natural ingredients and have NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum.
How to Use Earth Mama Ginger Fresh Natural Deodorant
- Keep your deodorant at room temperature! Too cold and it won’t roll on nicely, too hot and it may get melty.
- Wash your underarms well, dry thoroughly, then apply
Ginger Fresh Natural Deodorant for Pregnant Women and New Moms Specifications
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Rated ONE on EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetic Database, lowest hazard rating a product can achieve
- NO artificial fragrance – just organic essential oils
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum
- NSF/ANSI 305 certified by Oregon Tilth
Earth Mama Ginger Fresh Natural Deodorant Ingredients
Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Organic Corn (Zea Mays) Starch, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Magnesium Hydroxide, Organic Arrowroot (Maranta Arundinacea) Powder, Tocopherol, Organic Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Oil, Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root Oil, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract