Can you get all of the logs on the wooden crocodile before he tips? The idea of the game is to stack wooden cylinders on top of the crocodile without them falling. Each logs is a different size and one cylinder has a special cut to be put on the nose or the tail for fun play. With many ways to play such as stacking, counting, and balancing, it’s an exciting game for the whole family!
Crocodile Balancing Wooden Toy Educational Skills
- Fine Motor Skills
- Social Skills and Cooperation
- Visual-Spatial Reasoning and Problem-Solving Skills
- Language development
- Problem-solving skills
Crocodile Stacking and Balancing Wooden Toy Features
- Material: Oak and Linden wood
- Size: 8.5 x 5 x 1 inches
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Age Range: 2 Years+
- Adult supervision is recommended.
- Colors and patterns may vary due to the hand-made aspect of this product
- Made in Russia
Due to the handmade nature of these toys, they may ship without any tags or retail packaging.