The Raine Baby Octopi is a vibrant purple octopi with a sweet happy smile. Raine’s tentacles are meant to provide comfort to newborns and NICU patients by mimicking the feel of the umbilical cord.
Each tentacle on the handcrafted crochet octopus is designed to mimic the feel of the life-giving umbilical cord that surrounds babies in the womb providing comfort and familiarity as they transition to life on the outside.
Baby Octopi are handcrafted crochet octopi made in Canada. Each color is available in two sizes: Signature and Mini.
Baby Octopi Raine Sizes
Signature Octopi are approximately 9.8 inches (25 cm)
Mini Octopi are approximately 7.8 inches (20 cm)
Purple Baby Octopi Fabric and Features
- Hand crocheted with premium 100% acrylic yarn
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill
- Safe and non-toxic
- Proudly handmade in Canada
- Please note: because each octopus is handmade, no two are identical and may vary in size and shape slightly
- Care: Fine weave, mesh fabric care bag included
- Machine was in cold water, delicate cycle
- Remove from care bag and lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach and do not iron