Calling all parents who’ve lost a glove on a cold winter walk—while juggling a stroller and a fussy baby. Warmmuffs make “runaway mittens” a thing of the past. They’re cozy and durable, with a water repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super soft plush lined interior. But what makes them really special is the ingenious design, which attaches right to your stroller handle – and we are proud to have been the innovator of this design. Just slip your hands in and go to stay toasty on even the coldest winter strolls. When baby needs something, slide your hands out, do what you need to do, and go on your way.
Transitioning between pushing the stroller and tending to your little one has never been easier—and you’ll never lose another glove
*Faux fur is removable by zipper for a simple Heather Grey Warmmuff look.
7AM Enfant Blanket 212 evolution® Tundra Features
- Hook & loop fasteners for quick placement and direct contact with stroller bar
- Roomy cuffs for hands and jacket sleeves
- Adjustable sizing for multiple parents
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and plush lining
- Removable faux fur trim with zipper when wanting a simpler Heather Grey look
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
- Machine washable
7AM Enfant Blanket 212 evolution® Tundra Care
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach, dry clean, or iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried. Turn inside out during the drying process if necessary. For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing. For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing and do not tumble dry.