Keep your little one toasty from head to toe with the sleek and contemporary Blanket 212 evolution® Tundra by 7AM Enfant. From mountain hikes to chilly city streets, you little one will be comfortable and cozy with this car seat and stroller blanket. The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions so it can grow with your child from 6 months to 4 years old! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between baby’s back and the harness for car seat use. This both helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, super soft plush lining and a removable faux fur trim, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable.
7AM Enfant Blanket 212 evolution® Tundra Features
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions and in width with its 2 position center zippers
- Removable back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat, allowing access to the 5-point harness
- Anti-slip back panel keeps footmuff in place on the stroller
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats with hook and loop attachments
- Removable faux fur trim around hood for a sleek Heather Grey look
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and ultra soft plush lining
- Temperature Rating: 4°F/-20°C
- Machine washable
- Meets FMVSS 213 safety requirements
Blanket 212 evolution® Tundra Measurements
- No Extenders – H: 40”, W: 17”
- One Extender Piece – H: 43”, W: 17”
- Two Extender Pieces – H: 48”, W: 17”
7AM Enfant Blanket 212 evolution® Tundra Care
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach, dry clean, or iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried. Turn inside out during the drying process if necessary. For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing. For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing and do not tumble dry.