Sometimes, a soothing cup of tea is an act of kindness. Whether you’ve decided to bottle feed, are weaning your little one, or are living through baby loss, extra breast milk is not what you need. Excess or unwanted breast milk can intensify discomfort during an emotional time and cause sore, aching, engorged breasts. Comforting Organic No More Milk Tea is formulated with anti-galactagogue herbs including sage, peppermint and parsley, traditionally used to help reduce the production of breast milk when it is no longer desired. Bonus: a tangy note in the form of Hibiscus flower.
*Organic No More Milk Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many breast milk reducing herbs should be avoided during pregnancy except in small, culinary amounts.
Earth Mama Organic No More Milk Tea Features
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each tea bag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they’ve spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag…well, they’ll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That’s why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- The antigalactagogue herbs in No More Milk Tea are safe to use while nursing, if your intention is to reduce breast milk.
Earth Mama Organic No More Milk Tea Directions
Earth Mama Organic No More Milk Tea Ingredients
Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Leaf, Organic Parsley (Petroselinum Crispum) Leaf, Organic Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) Flower, Organic Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Leaf