Who knew that one day you’d be thinking about your own milk production — a lot? (Besides us… we definitely get it.) Earth Mama’s Organic Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant, comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production and promote healthy lactation. Tasty iced or hot, with fenugreek, fennel, milk thistle and other galactagogues (not space travel, which would be cool, but hey … breastfeeding is pretty cool too) — plus the power of nettle and raspberry leaf. Yes please!
*Organic Milkmaid Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many breast milk reducing herbs should be avoided during pregnancy except in small, culinary amounts.*
Earth Mama Organic Milkmaid Tea Features
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each tea bag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they’ve spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag…well, they’ll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That’s why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- The antigalactagogue herbs in No More Milk Tea are safe to use while nursing, if your intention is to reduce breast milk.
Earth Mama Organic Milkmaid Tea Directions
Earth Mama Organic Milkmaid Tea Ingredients
Organic Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-graecum) Seed, Organic Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Seed, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Leaf, Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Seed, Organic Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel, Organic Anise (Pimpinella Anisum) Seed, Organic Caraway (Carum Carvi) Seed, Organic Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Leaf