WaterWipes original baby diaper wipes are suitable for the most sensitive baby skin. WaterWipes are made with 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract.
A safe and effective diaper wipe solution for newborn and premature baby’s skin.
WaterWipes Awards & Recommendations
- WaterWipes are recommended by 97% of midwives*, for use on newborn baby’s skin, and as a suitable alternative to cotton wool and water. *Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October – November 2014
- The only baby wipe approved by Allergy UK and the French Association for the Prevention of Allergies
- The only baby wipe to be awarded the National Eczema Association of America’s seal of acceptance.
- Score of 1 (the best) by the EWG (Environmental Working Group)
WaterWipes Original Formula Ingredients:
Every wipe uses purified, filtered and softened Irish water.
Water (Aqua) 99.9% and Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) seed extract*
*Contains trace of Benzalkonium Chloride.
WaterWipes Guidelines for Use
- WaterWipes are a fresh, pure product.
- We recommend you store your wipes upside down until opening and open one pack at a time.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening and reseal after every use.
- Be sure to check the expiration date when you’ve bought in bulk.