For the toddler ready to have fun, the zoom balance bike teaches coordination with a classic
mima® aesthetic and signature camel accents on white or black magnesium frame. Whether exploring the city, zooming through the park, or walking around the neighborhood, do
it in style!
Please note: Helmet not included. Safety helmet should be worn according to US State laws.
Mima Zoom Balance Bike Features
- Ultra-light magnesium alloy frame for a durable, lightweight bike, stronger than aluminum.
- 7-inches of seat height adjustment allows children of varying sizes to grow into the bike
- Soft-grip rubber handle bars with 8-inches of height adjustment.
- Puncture-proof EVA foam tires.
- Chrome plated hubcaps, both stylish and prevents any risk of fingers or toes being injured in traditional spoke wheel configurations.
Zoom Balance Bike Benefits
- Teaches proper balancing techniques.
- Makes for a seamless transition to a regular bike without the use of training wheels.
- Easily glide across uneven surfaces.
- Custom fit to the toddlers’ size using the adjustable seat and handlebars.
- High-end aesthetic and quality materials that mima kids® products are known for.
- Easy Assembly.
- Fun to zoom in style!
Total Weight: 7.05 lbs (3.2 kg)
Dimensions: 33.07” L x 14.96” W x 23.62” H (84x38x60 cm)
Seat Height Adjustment: 7 inches (13.78”—16.54” / 35—42 cm)
Handle Bar Adjustment: 8 inches (20.87”—23.62” / 53—60 cm)
Ages: 2-5 Years Old
Net weight: 3.2kg(7lbs), G.W: 4.275kg(9.4lbs)
Box dimension: 71.5*16.2*29.5cm (28.15″ X 6.37″ X 11.5″)
Frame: Ultra-light magnesium alloy with Polyurethane (PU) leather frame sleeve with silver screen printing ‘mima’ logo
Tires: EVA foam puncture proof with chrome plated hubcaps, both stylish and prevents any risk of fingers or toes being injured in traditional spoke wheel configurations
Handle Bar: Soft-Grip Rubber
Seat: Polyurethane (PU) leather
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To keep the balance bike in perfect condition, please bear in mind the following:
- Wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust. This will prolong the useful life of the product.
- Avoid using industrial cleaners or solvents may damage surface areas.
- Using alcohol or ammonia-based cleaners may damage plastic components.