You’ll love this wooden Tangram from Me&Mine for the horus of entertainment it will provide as well as the educational benefits! This beautiful tangram set comes in muted Earth tone colors.
Tangrams have been around for over 200 years and include a specific set of shapes that can create a variety of other shapes when pieced together in various ways.
Educational Benefits of Tangram from Me&Mine
- Help identify various shapes
- Early geometry lessons
- Develop awareness of spatial relationships
- Visualize the spatial relationships
- Learn vocabulary around manipulating shapes such as “flip”, “rotate”, “turn”, etc.
- Develop creative thinking and problem-solving skills
Me&Mine Tangram in Earth Colors Features
- Materials: Beechwood
- Measures approximate 7 inches x 7 inches
- Includes instructions
- FSC Certified Wood
- Complies with safety regulations for toys: EN 71-1:2014 +A1:2018. EN 71-2:2011 +A1:2014.
- Ecological paint
- Ages 6 years +
- Not meant for children under 18 months
- Made in Spain